Monday, September 5, 2011

ODE TO FOOD

Over the slow, rambling three months of summer, I have come to enjoy creating healthy, delectable, and attractive dishes. This combined with my love for photography has nurtured somewhat of a new passion - food photography!

I know it is my first official post on this blog, but, you know... food is my favorite thing ever, so... I'm going to post photos of it. My photos. :)

Oh, and HI. My name is Sarah Beth.

Oatmeal.flax-seed pizza crust with feta, spinach, basil pesto, and ground turkey

Roasted chickpeas with Italian seasoning and mozzarella 

Green smoothie with raspberries, banana, diced Gala apple, soy milk, spinach, and stevia

Salmon, quinoa, and veggies 

Berry breakfast smoothie with Live Leaner cereal!

1/2 medium frozen banana
1/2 C frozen blueberries
1/2 C frozen raspberries (or strawberries)
1/2 C plain Chobani yogurt
1/2 C Light Vanilla Soy Milk (or milk of choice)
1/4 tsp vanilla extract (if desired)

Stone ground whole wheat toast, raw sourwood honey, banana slices, bran flakes, chocolate protein drink, and Rainier cherries. MM.

Cashew chicken with rice and broccoli

Banana walnut bread

No comments:

Post a Comment